Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Good end to the year

Am feeling vaguely more confident about the decision to leave a wonderful Full time job to write full time...
The year is ending with my first sale to the new 'Romance' line which is a huge relief. There are just so many astoundingly good Authors in this new line and to even get shelf space is such a privilege I feel. So it's called 'Project: Parenthood' and is due for dual release (as is all of the new line) in the US and Uk in November 2006. I can't wait to see the cover now. All of the covers have been revamped in the UK recently and I LOVE my latest two. They are perfect and the characters look exactly as they would have in my imagination...
Meanwhile back at the ranch we're all starting along the slippery slope to Christmas. Thankfully the lovely tree I bought last year does indeed fit into my new living room (it was a bit of a crisis for a few hours trust me) and so far I haven't blown any fuses and the cat (Daisy) hasn't pulled anything down. Here's hoping the streak of luck continues to the 25th.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.