Thursday, February 16, 2006

Addicted now

Your Candy Heart Says "First Kiss"

You're a true romantic who brings an innocent hope to each new relationship.
You see the good in every person you date, and you relish each step of falling in love.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a romantic dinner your sweetie cooks for you

Your flirting style: friendly and sweet

What turns you off: cynics who don't believe in romance

Why you're hot: you always keep the romance alive

Anyday now I'm gonna stop doing these. I really am. Maybe I have an addictive personality... Maybe while I have no new book to work on (alright, alright, yes there is the ST - I hear ya!) and while my horse is still stood knee deep in mud so I can't ride out - I just have too much time to do silly things. And avoid tidying up... But I did manage some laundry. So yaaay me...

1 comment:

Donna Alward said...

I was first kiss too. And I'm addicted as well.