Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Apples and lemons


So I'm a good girl and have sent off a few outlines for my Ed to choose from for my next Romance and now I'm convinced I've sent her a pile of lemons... I wonder if the sensation of being any good every actually kicks in?? So, she's going to look at them next week which gives me time to stress... and play with a couple of Modx plots... and possibly finish this ST... and I guess I *could* hoover or something... Nah. Maybe not.
Anyhoo - inspiration for my next hero in the form of an old favourite of mine - Kyle Chandler... Get a look at those eyes...

5 comments:

Donna Alward said...

OK so you didn't post MY guy but ironically enough you DID post Kyle Chandler. Who I put on the SPA thread on e-harl this week as my unsung BT. SAB, I swear.

BTW no lemons in your outlines. And I KNOW what I'm talking about. ;-)

Trish said...

I WILL post your guy - honest I will! I also have a fistful of half naked foremen with dalmations to cope with. They just refuse to go out in public...

And as to the sab - are we even surprised anymore. I don't know why I don't just copy and paste half the quiz things from your blog to mine cos most of them are the same. Except for the pajamas - go you!

What praytell is a BT???

Donna Alward said...

A BOY TOY. Or you can have a BBT- a British Boy Toy!

Sad, I know. But these things keep me going.

Dee said...

gorgeous. but they blew him up on Grey's Anatomy two weeks ago.

Trish said...

Sorry... hang on... BLEW HIM UP?????