Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Sold to NEW LINE!





Loving the woo-hoo btw - THANKS NATASHA!

So - It would seem that the revisions didn't entirely suck and I have now officially sold my first book to the Modern Extra Sensual line. It's called WHITE-HOT and will be on sale in September this year. All VERY EXCITING!!! And a great relief, having gone full time at the writing game only four months ago....

Now... I wonder if it's too much to hope that the luck can carry through to my first ST proposal.... GULP...

4 comments:

JENNA said...

Luck might not carry through, but talent will. Here's hoping you ST sucess.

Michelle Styles said...

Hooray for you Trish!!!

I hear it is really good :)

Liz Fielding said...

Fabulous news, Trish. Great title, too!

Trish said...

Wish I could take credit for the title Liz... But you know how it goes!!! I like it too tho!

Thanks Michelle...mmm... I wonder who it culd have been said it was good... the people that have read it so far narrows it down... LOL - And CONGRATS on getting the first copies of your book too! How exciting. I can't wait for it actually. I was a big fan of the Rome series on BBC...

And Jenna - Y'know I think thats the first time I've seen a photo of you! Aren't you lovely!!! I can take all the good luck with an ST I can get I tell ya. Being queen of the 'under the word count' as I currently am.....