Monday, March 20, 2006

Deadlines, Celebrations & Topics to Come...

Okay, so the deadline for this latest Romance line title of mine is getting disgustingly close... at speed... so am really gonna have to be a good little girl and think nothing but romance and HEA for this next week or so til you see the little word counter thingie on the left going up... Up... UP...

In the meantime I hope you'll all pop over and say a major CONGRATS to my cp Donna in Canada who has just sold her first manuscript. We've only been working together since late last year and she's been getting closer and closer with each story. I'm like a proud mother hen! And this new one she's currently working on...!!! Well... she's a name to watch out for. Go over and meet her and add a line of congrats at her blog

Next topic of discussion will be 'The Joys Of Being A Writer'...

I love deadlines... I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they go by...

2 comments:

Donna Alward said...

Time flies. We actually started working together last summer.

Cuz you critted this book. And it sold.

OMG. I'm still having surreal moments over that.

Ahem. Please don't think that because I'm celebrating I've forgotten about your deadline. WHere's my chapters? HMMMMMM?

xxxooo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.