Sunday, April 23, 2006

All in the name of research

Well ladies, I have to say I'm finding filling this Hero Database *very* educational...

There are potential hero's out there I'd never even met before and thanks to all your suggestions there is many a plot-a-brewin! The only real problem I had with some of these new guys is there were just too many pics to choose from... But please, please, keep em coming my way... especially now I'm into the revision cave... I could do with something nice to look at...

Today's nominees as suggested by you guys:



Ally Blake's guy James Penfold... I'm sure Ally will pop by at some stage and tell us all about him and what he's famous for... I personally think he wouldn't need to do anything much... And this is a great potential hero pic... very pensive, very sensual... So very definately about to say something...



James Marsters who, as we all know, played Spike in Buffy and Angel. Now in the series he had 'unusual' hair... which I found a tad offputting - but he did have a great character to play and has websites galore devoted to him so he's definatelty deserving of a place in our database. And this is not too shabby a pic either...

Heath Ledger (In A Knights Tale mode, especially for Lis) - And can I just say, I could have spent hours picking out a pic for this guy. Really I could. But I settled for that smile... You just know there's a heroine to his right getting the full benefit of it, don't you??? I hate her.

Michael Vartan of Alias and was it Never Been Kissed? Oh my, the kiss at the end of that film... And he has that great voice, and the ability to jump from dark to nice. And... well... I have the perfect heroine for him... Thanks to our Natasha Oakley for this pic...

And oh my oh my oh my do I have some great ones still to come - Watch this space...

6 comments:

Natasha said...

James Penfold is a model - Armani frangrance, CK Jeans ... Ally and I have already agreed to share him!

I'll send you another picture.

allyblake said...

Isn't he lovely??? I've wanted to use this picture as a hero model for YEARS! But he always seemed too sad. But early this year, I found the perfect story.

MEANT-TO-BE MOTHER is pure James Penfold and the heroes name is.... James!!!!!!!!

Send me the piccie too, Natasha ;)

Donna Alward said...

I'm officially insulted.

ALL THOSE FINE MEN AND NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF JAMIE BAMBER!

Insulted, I say! I'll even provide the picture. Check your e-mail.

I've had a beast of a day and am now going to pout by myself. Families. You have to love them by definition but sometimes it's HARD.

Nicola Marsh said...

The Heath smile is a winner, Trish.
He's my hero in Late Expectations because I needed a young guy, full of cheek. I reckon his smile fits the bill perfectly.
BTW, loving these hero pics!!!
Sensational :)

Trish said...

Oooh... wait'll you SEE the other James Penfold pic... I'm gonna have a seperate blog page for Modx hero's... I swear... Sunday maybe not an appropriate day for them if u get my drift...

Donna! I have one!!! Actually I have TWO... but am only using one... and I searched SPECIALLY for you!

Nic - Isn't it just the best smile??? He's a hun - and PERFECT for your Late Expectations I's have said... Glad you're enjoying the eye candy... lol...

Lis said...

Ooh James is pretty! May need to research him a little more :o)
And thanks for the pics of Heath and James, hadn't seen either of those before. There's just something about Heath's smile, gets ya everytime.