Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ally Blakes wish-list...

So, after much debate and some negotiation both on and offline I am reaching a compromise with Ally Blake about what she may *borrow* from the lovely Nathan Fillion for her hero....

She asked for his fringe... So here it is... And a rather lovely fringe it is too. Even Joss Wheden remarked that he thought that Nathan was a hair actor...

She asked for the twinkle in his eyes... so here it is... And can I just say that even the big screen doesn't do justice to how blue they are... Blue eyes and dark hair are a very lethal combination for ANY hero, n'est pas?

His crooked smile... okay... much as it kills me to let this one out on loan (cos I use it HEAPS) and have done since before I even knew they really could exist in real life... Here it is...

And his broad shoulders... sigh... every hero should have them... I think I'm doing remarkably well myself. And I really can't wait to see all this pieced together with bits of her Tom... Maybe she'll throw something together for us over at her blog???

The photo she requested I am also prepared to let her have on loan and I'm absolutely fine with that... hee hee... cos I have these...

And plenty more where they came from... Oh dear, there goes the potential stalker thing again....

2 comments:

Nicola Marsh said...

Trish,
at the risk of being stoned, let me tell you that I didn't find Nathan all that appealing originally but boy oh boy, after that pic in the blue T shirt, I'm a convert (so much so that I've saved it for future hero use.)
See what you've started?

allyblake said...

That's it Trish. I'm done!

The blue shirt pic is soooooo my Tom its just not funny. I loved the expression on Nathan's face in the suede jacket piccie from ages ago, but this is just heaven!

I promise to use only the pieces that you have leant me as they will serve me beautifully!

Thank-you very much.