Saturday, April 8, 2006

Going... going... And its OUTTA HERE!

Yes folks... the pregnant heroine is finally OUTTA HERE! The final make-it-shiny-polish-up is done and I can do no more. It is now within the chainsaw wielding hands of my gorgeous Ed so be fully prepared for me to be on here crying in a couple of weeks at all the revisions she'll want... If she asks me to not make the heroine pregnant I may jump off the nearest Jetty...

So, here I am with nothing to do... Tra-la-la...

I did say I'd take a week or two off, cos' three books since the start of October ain't bad going. But the book has been gone, oohh, must be ten minutes now... and already I'm feeling unemployed! So while I wait on the go ahead for my next Modern Extra (man have I a few good plots up my sleeve for those!!!) I think I will go and have a look see at Fighting Fate (my attempt at a Single Title aka Mainstream book). So after a nights sleep and a horsie type haircut I shall come back and tell you a little about the thinking behind it and the inspiration for the story...

Let's just say, that apart from the romance thread through it, it's a tad of a departure from my normal work. Which kinda makes it fun to do, you know??? And the hope would be that now that I can put an award on my query letter, agents might be nicer to me than the last time I tried pitching this baby...

In the meantime...

Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a multi dimensional wonderland, with many layers.
You're the type that always has multiple streams of though going.
And you can keep these thoughts going at any time.
You're very likely to be engaged in deep thought - and deep conversation.

No comments: