Thursday, April 13, 2006

Inspiration all around me...

The beauty of living where I do is that there is inspiration all around... Any bit of wonder I end up setting all my stories in the country where I live!

All of these shots are taken by my eldest nephew (hello Gary!!!) on his mobile phone. Oh the appliance of science. I still remember when the most exciting piece of photographic equipment to ccome on the market was the Polaroid Instant thing where it spat out a photo at you and you got to stand and watch as it developed. Now everyone has the chance to be a budding Lord Lichfield...
But particularly when you have this kind of inspiration all around you its hard not to want to write something. So, feeling all inspired and all I have been flying through the edits of Fighting Fate. We're on page 168 so far with another 70 odd to go til we're ready to resume upping the wordcount... Hoorah!

So I hope you enjoy these pics of where I live... and find the views as inspirational as I do... They're all taken within hitting distance of my home... Ain't it nice???

5 comments:

Nicola Marsh said...

Trish!!! What absolutely stunning scenery. Definitely inspirational :)

Becky said...

Wow Trish.
Your home is breathtakingly beautiful.

Can't wait to visit it one day.

(your country, that is, not your actual home lol)

Becky

JENNA said...

That is so gorgeous. Here...it's raining. < sigh >

allyblake said...

Gorgeous Trish. Truly gorgeous.

I'm inspired and I'm nowhere nearby!

Sigh...

Ally

Julie Cohen said...

How beautiful. I can see why you're inspired.