Tuesday, April 25, 2006

More hero's and a Modx hero...

Well, I'm trying very hard to work my way through my revisions. Aren't I a good girl??? AND I've yanked my bad arm from last year legging my brother onto my horse yesterday (my horse who then tried to, erm, unseat him shall we say...) AND I'm getting a cold... It's obviously too cold and damp in the writing cave.

So here are some more men to keep me warm in there...

Barry Watson from Seventh Heaven, who I found while searching for someone else. This kinda mistake every time I can learn to live with... And there are also some great shots of him with slightly longer hair for anyone who may have a longer haired hero in mind! Just yell and we shall supply them... This one's pretty darn good though...

And this one I had to give you two pics of because I used him for my book The Wedding Surprise and anyone who has read it will know that my hero, Aiden Flynn, had a beard at the beginning and was a tad 'unkept' so I had to show you the before and after pics.

This is Eoin Bailey, and he was in Band of Brothers (what a great show!) and recently he was Abbey's love interest in ER... Bring him back I say! Though, Dr. Kovac is quite yummy too. Whatever that girl's perfume is, I want a pint of it!!!

This fine looking broody chap is Billy Crudup who I recently discovered in the wonderful wartime drama, Charlotte Gray. If you get a chance do see this movie, it's very lovely and made me cry at the end... And he was truly lovely in it, French accent and all...

And that brings us to our first potential Modx hero... Those who may be faint of heart look away NOW...


Remember that nice James Penfold some of you were so taken with earlier?? Well, ahem, not just a pretty face apparantly...

And wait til you see that Raoul Bova one tomorrow... (fanning face rapidly... did it just get warmer here in the cave???)

All chaps duly being inducted into The Pink Heart Society's rapidly growing Hero Database... may you find great inspiration with the click of a mouse...

5 comments:

Fiona Lowe said...

Trish,

Can I thank you, Donna, Ally, Nic and Liz from the bottom of my heart? I've accepted I live in a cave and when I go to google gorgeous guys I have to know names! Now I don't...I just need to feast at Pink Hearts. I'm on the lookout for a new hero at the moment so this hero collection is perfect timing. THANKS!!

Donna Alward said...

I love Mr. Bailey. In fact we have a friend that bears a striking resemblance to him. *ahem* good thing the dh doesn't mind that I find him somewhat HOT.

Fiona, no thanks required. I think we'll all agree it was our PLEASURE.

In fact, I have a few more pics to send Trish....

Donna Alward said...

Oh God. I just had a moment.

I went to the PHS page, and saw the members list.

Had a wee moment of weirdness thinking, OMG, I'm the only member who's not published!

Then I remembered, Oh yeah! I just sold a book! LOL Just not to M&B - yet!

*smacks head* sometimes I can be so dense!

Fiona Harper said...

Oh my goodness, Trish! There are far too many gorgeous guys on this blog. I think I may have to go and lie down...

Trish said...

Hi to both the Fiona's! Sorry about the lying down part lol but you're welcome for the pics! Goodness knows we're having a blast finding them....

And Donna - D-u-h hun!!