Monday, April 24, 2006

More potential Hero's...

Man, some of you guys are impatient... I'm getting through all your men as quick as I can - honest I am.

Ooh and for fun, I thought on Friday we could have a 'tell the hero's story' day... Lets see what we can all come up with...

For Donna who will give me no peace at all until I get to this guy... Jamie Bamber - another one I knew very little about until forced to google him. A British actor, currently in Battlestar Galactica, the series, but formerly of shows such as Peak Practice and Hornblower... And apparently (so Donna tells me) the man has a body...

Another one from Ally - this time it's Raoul Bova and again, barring the fact that he models and acts some, I know very little about him. Beyond the fact that both he and James Penfold have to go onto a Modx potential hero's blog page at some stage cos... well cos... (flaps hand in front of face) - wait til you see...

Josh Duhamel of Las Vegas (as suggested by Lis) - and little did I know til I searched him - also of Win A Date With Tad Hamilton - Hands up who'd like to win a date with Josh??? And this si a great pic, another one thats bound to have a heroine facing him and a story going on... It's all about getting the imagination going after all!

And that brings me neatly to another Josh, Josh Lucas of Sweet Home Alabama, Stealth and the soon to be released New Poseiden Adventure film... A more down and dirty, cheeky faced, stunningly blue eyed version of Matthew McConaghey and you have to see him in uniform in Stealth, really you do.

Anymore for me gals, have I missed one? Who do you want to see on our Hero Database???

6 comments:

Natasha said...

I'm really going to have to speak to Ally about our mutual taste in men!

Raoul Bova is my 'current' hero - Domenic Vincini. Although that photograph was obviously taken before the tragedy ....

allyblake said...

I used Raoul in my Italian book A MOTHER FOR HIS DAUGHTER which is getting a NA release later this year!

My fave book I've ever written and that gorgeous hunk of a man had a great deal to do with it.

Natasha mentioned she wished to use him, and I kindly allowed her to without any sort of hoopla, because I am a mature grounded woman...

Donna Alward said...

Raoul Bova is also in a brand new show here called What About Brian. YUM.

Thank you for putting up my boy, btw. ;-) And you KNOW he has a body - I sent you the itty bitty towel picture! He he he.

Liz Fielding said...

This blog is such a pleasure to visit!

Lis said...

Love the pictures!

Trish said...

Mmm... you do like to torture your characters, don't you Natasha????

Ally - Are you trying to SAY something?? Mmm??? ;)

Donna, you're welcome... and yes, we do have the one with the towel... And I would just like to point out that the towel scene in WHITE-HOT! was written before I even saw that pic...

Liz!!!!!! Welcome back - and I'm glad you like the scenery...

Lis - Hee hee, aren't they? Wait'll you see what I've still got hidden up my sleeve!