Monday, April 3, 2006

Nervous breakdown temporarily avoided!

Yes indeed-y! First draft done!!!! Still a mite of layering to do and a cp review to cry through but we're almost there! Will I miss this book when it's gone? Nope, can't say as I will...
Because it has pretty much had me permanently feeling like a bear with a sore head for the last two weeks! And it's tough to feel excited and thrilled with it when it did that to me. Mind you, it does mean now its done I can do all the things I enjoy doing... (Modx fans stop it now!) I'm talking about visiting blogs, answering the comments on here, updating my website, e-mailing everyone I've been ignoring... leaving the house...

But then, the last book that gave me this much grief and removed me from my life got a five star review at Cataromance. So, fingers crossed.... If not. There's always wine. And whine.

Still has to make it past my lovely Editor mind you. I feel revisions in my future...

So, am going to tweak and send and then spend a quality week with Charlie (see that gorgeous hunk below). He's in for an all over hair cut, a mane and tail wash and a severe tack cleaning. And then its country lanes and forest trails for us. HA-HA!!
In the meantime I thought I might have a wee snooze. Or several. I have turned into a nocturnal being this last while and if I want to spend some quality Charlie time I'm going to have to adjust that back again, aren't I?

So - CHAT SOON GANG!!!! This will be me for a day...

No comments: