Saturday, April 22, 2006

See what you've all gone and done?

Well... we've had such a good response to my call for hero's that I've had no choice but to get the Pink Heart Society it's own pages... Including the rapidly growing Hero Database where everyone can 'shop' for their new hero... Who gets to go in there is entirely up to all you guys... Hee hee...

And to add to the excitement my very good friend Natasha Oakley has started a blog too... Now who else can I corrupt...

Todays inductees into the Hero Database are suggested by all you guys... so it's all YOUR fault...




David Boreanaz - Of Angel and Buffy Fame... How could we not have him in the database.... And wow does he sell a white sweater or what???



And Sean Bean - Which is a bit timely really as he's about to hit our screens over here again with the rather dashing role of Sharpe. I swear, no-one else but him could play that role now...




Jeremy Northam - Now I have to confess I really didn't get what Natasha and Ally were talking about with this guy... But then I found this pic... Now I get it!



And finally for today - Michael Wetherley - Of Dark Angel and more recently NCIS - I will confess I wasn't much of a fan when he was in Dark Angel because he stood been Alec and Max but in NCIS he's much nicer and one heck of a lot funnier... Why-oh-why did they have to kill of that work mate of his before things got good??? And he just has the best jawline, and really good hair... and there's something about a hero with glasses...

Okay... so that's today's nominations for the Hero Database... keep em coming gals...

Oh, and remember I said I could feel revisions in my future with Baby Makes Three??? I may have to just go out and get a set of tarot cards... Cos apparently I can see the future! And the future is HERE...

5 comments:

Natasha said...

You didn't 'get' what we meant about Jeremy Northam??? Incomprehensible!

And I can't believe you've made me blog ...

Amanda Ashby said...

Trish, thank you so much for my DB fix for the day. He is just sooo fine - and Logan's pretty cute as well. Ah, it's going to be a good day!

Trish said...

lol - Natasha if you'd said Inconceivable instead of incomprehensible I'd have been reminded of that chap in The Princess Bride... But I GET IT now okay??? And you had to blog, you know you did... They had a recent change of century there...

Amanda you're welcome... Hope your day was better than mine... Revisions boo-hiss!!!

Lis said...

My nominations for the hero database - Heath Ledger (esp. from A Knight's Tale *g*); and if you've got Angel from Buffy, you might as well add Spike and Josh Duhamel from Las Vegas

allyblake said...

Lis, I adore Josh in Las Vegas. I'm behind the eight-ball as I only started watching it this year, but that's a guy who knows how to smoulder while being adorable at the same time!

Trish, how can anyone not GET Jeremy Northam. Lovely... But see him on screen with that voice, those bedroom eyes, that half-smile - the guy is a god!