Friday, April 21, 2006

Which all brings us back to The Pink Heart Society

Remember this little guy???

For the uninitiated, back in January we came up with The Pink Heart Society, the past posts of which you can find here. The aim of our little unoffical club was to bring together supporters of category romance, and for the fun of it, we started the Pink Heart Hall Of Fame, where we took in movies, shipper-shows and the like that backed up our love of all things that supported category romance. We love category romance, right??? And we're not afraid to say it! So, if you want a little pink dancing heart to show your support on your blog or on your website, just send me your e-mail addy and I'll wing one across to you... I'm even going to dedicate a page to it on the website this month (just as soon as I do my updates - which are woefully overdue!)

Thing is, we never quite got round to adding the Hero Category of the Hall Of Fame. We kinda played with it in February, but never got round to the inductees... So, ladies, you wanna help me put together a Hero Data-base for all of our use??? Mmm??? You put the names forward and I'll do my utmost to add at least one a day to induct... I know, it's a tough job, but someones gotta do it... Man, the things I do for my art...

So, so far this month we have;



Jensen Ackles from Supernatural fame...





Nathan Fillion from Firefly/Serenity and now Slither...




Kyle Chandler from Early Edition...



And Hugh Jackman from just about every film you can think of...



So, who else should we induct to The Pink Heart Hall of Fame's hero listing??? I'll check back to see who else we had suggested in February and we'll just take it from there shall we....???

You have the power to make hero's ladies...

6 comments:

2paw said...

Dear Trish, I know Mal has that wicked laconic humorous side , I meant that he's no joker when the chips are down. I think someone was implyong he was a bit of a snag. Boy have I watched the extras!!!! Loved Early Edition.I was so sad when it quietly petered out. I thought it needed a proper ending. Kyle was great.
Jensen Acles from Dark Angel - along with Michael Weatherly! Jensen has the best naked chest!!! Ah, Hugh in a towel playing golf in Swordfish!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!

Amanda Ashby said...

You know, there's just something about this place that I really like! And if you want to really let your hair down and show some David Boreanaz, then I guess that would be okay!

Natasha said...

Such difficult choices, Trish! I reckon since you're generously sharing Nathan with Ally I ought to share Jeremy Northam. And nominate Patrick Dempsey, Sean Bean, Clive Owen, Michael Vartan ...

Natasha

allyblake said...

Clive Owen! In 'Beyond Borders'. Oh my. And remember my James Penfold picture I sent you ages ago, Trish. Roaul Bova is a must. And...

Okay, I ought to keep to two at a time of I'll never finish another book again!

Donna Alward said...

One line in Beyond Borders sold me on Clive Owen forever.

You know you could add my fave in there...either as Archie Kennedy or Lee Adama. I mean Archie sacrifices his own life and reputation to save his best friend for the gallows! How heroic is that? And Lee Adama....

Is there a limit on how long this comment can be? LOL

Must get back to writing, determined to hit 20 k today.

Trish said...

Cindy - A woman after my own heart - I spent more time on the extras than watching the film in the end... And I loved Jensen in Dark Angel too, tho I wanted Alec with Max and not Max with Logan...

Amanda - LOL - It must be the company cos it couldn't possibly be the scenery??!!

Natasha - my my, what a private collection YOU have my dear. Muchly appreciated the nominations AND the emailed pics...

Ally - Don't worry. I haven't forgotten James. Oh my no! And now I have to go lool up the other guy...

Donna - Oh all right then! Half naked men!!! If I MUST...