Wednesday, May 3, 2006

New members... great pics... and a bit of a haitus...

Welcome two more members to The Pink Heart Society in the shape of April Alsup and new Medicals Line writer Margaret McDonagh... Great to have you with us gals!!!

Meanwhile I'm going to be popping in and out a little irregularly this next while as I'm off to do some work on the Horse Showing Circuit for a few weeks as a last minute stand in for a very good friend of mine (GET WELL SOON FINN!!!) It means I'll be on the road a while but I'll try and post some more of the great new pics you have all made me search for as often as I can!

Meanwhile some more food for thought....

Mister Eddie Cibrian of Invasion who was my hero inspiration for my first Modern Extra sale White-Hot! And you can see why my Shane was a Fireman when you see this pic really, can't you??? Many thanks to Margaret for re-nominating him for the Hero Database along with some rather gorgeous newcomers...

Next up is Eddie Cahill who guest starred in Friends for a while as Rachel's secretary/boyfriend... role reversal - you gotta love it! But he's now available for our viewing delight in CSI:NY and have we taken a look at how blue those eyes are ladies???


John Schneider - c'mon - don't be afraid to show your age!!! Do you remember him as Bo Duke from the Dukes Of Hazard or is he just Superman's dad Jonathan Kent in Superman: The Early Years??? I'm saying nothing. Except that, for some people, aging really does have the same effect on them as it does on a good bottle of wine...

And last but by no means least, before I go a-travellin - from Kate Walker's list we have Pierce Brosnan... who realistically requires no introduction whatsoever...

Do keep 'em coming ladies... I'll need a search or two to cheer me up while my poor body aches from going back to work... And I still haven't cast a hero for my new Modern Extra Anticipation which is due in *cough* six weeks...

6 comments:

allyblake said...

Have fun Trish! We'll miss ya and you handsome men friends...

Ally

Margaret McDonagh said...

Great to be a member of the Pink Heart Society, thank you.

Sorry to be a pain in the rear end, but Renne's surname is Castrucci on the Hero Database, not Castrano.

Hope you have fun and a lovely week out on the circuit. You've earned it after the cave.

Best wishes,
Mags

Donna Alward said...

Have fun Trish! And you know if you sent me a short blurb on Anticipation I'd be happy to have a look-see for potential heroes...yes, I'm just that sort of good friend. ;-)

Natasha said...

Trish, this is *not* the time to go away and play with horses. I've found the most perfect ModX hero for you - who is absolutely no use to me.

He's in your inbox - but if you've not posted him by Friday, I'll do it on my blog.

Hurry back!

Anonymous said...

flash's foal is georgous, i will be over to see her as soon as i get home - next week!! miss you all loads, dont work too hard, sharon

Trish said...

Hi gang - Glad to see you were thinking bout me... Normal service about to resume!!!

And SH-AA-AAA--RRRR---OOO---NNN!!!!!!!!!! Come home soon!