Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Normal Service Resuming....

Yes indeedy - I'M B-A-C-K!!!! Did anyone even notice I was gone???

I got to work with some truly gorgeous horses and they took two firsts and a third at the first major show of the season so I'm glad I was there to see it! And I get to go to two more of my absolute fav shows later in the season too so I mustn't have sucked too badly. But man-oh-man has six months sat on my backside writing done bad bad things to my fitness levels!!! I was hurting in places I had forgotten could hurt by the end of the second day. But I wouldn;t have missed it for the world!!

Now - I came back to 169 emails in my inbox and a few new members for the Pink Heart Society which I shall add tomorrow... And watch out for a new worm arriving for Anticipation - The Modx book that had a six week deadline that now has FOUR... I need help here - good vibes - and possibly a miracle...

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!

14 comments:

allyblake said...

Yay Trish! Glad to have you back. Can't wait to hear all the goss...

Hugs upon your return, and get writing!

Natasha said...

Glad you're back - we've all missed you.

Four weeks 'til deadline - that's 2000 words a day. Ouch! But, then what am I saying - I'm on that kind of schedule as well ...

Nicola Marsh said...

You were definitely missed!
Looking forward to hearing more about Anticipation :)

Margaret McDonagh said...

Of course we noticed you were gone. Great to have you back and I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. Good luck with the deadline, sending all good vibes.
Best wishes,
Mags

Donna Alward said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave it to Natasha to already have it broken down into words/day! LOL

Still, this book is going to be fun to write, so let loose and I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!

Kate Hardy said...

Course we noticed you'd gone!

Beat you there - I have 2 weeks to deadline and ... no, I'm not admitting just how much I need to write (sob).

And yay on the placings.

Michelle Styles said...

Hooray on your placings and that you get to do more shows.

Hooray that you are back AND best of luck on your deadline...

Trish said...

Thanks gang! And double extra sugary sweet thanks for all the good wishes for the deadline... I NEED THEM...

Seven sets of plaits in two days was much easier....

Liz Fielding said...

Very definitely missed, Trish! Where is a girl to go to for a great looking man when you're out doing horsey stuff!

Good luck with the deadline. I've got three days and however many words its going to take to finish this book. It seems to be taking more to get to The End these days...

Trish said...

THREE DAYS Liz??? Trust me when I tell you at the three day stage I will be having a nervous breakdown. Expect a blog page full of manic laughter... No joking...

Hope you fare better than I have so far today... ;)

And more hot men to come... It's my *pleasure*

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://ncdfsdmr.com/hnzb/xdrl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://asqimzed.com/xich/xozu.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://ncdfsdmr.com/hnzb/xdrl.html | http://pixwcxoo.com/zyxn/nrky.html