Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Not ignoring you... Honest!!!

Just a very quick post to let you all know I haven't forgotten about you...

I've had a rough few weeks all round and my Modern Extra book is now so late it's convinced it might be pregnant...

So, I am barricaded into the deadline cave and am not allowed out until I'm done. Please forgive me?? If it's any consolation - when I'm done I have a month off so expect mayhem to abound once again! I feel a competition coming on - and maybe a blogger template poll - and a Pink Heart Society members update - and more drool worthy hero's for the Hero Database... Oh, and I might even update my even more neglected web-page...

In the meantime to keep you amused - look what Donna has been keeping secret from us??? I ask you, should something this good be kept secret???

Whereas me, well, I share with my friends...


Oh, and this one sings too... In a direct quote from the album track I am now listening to...'Just tell me what you need and I'll be there...' - My answer to which is... 'Dear Santa...'

And if you're my editor and you're reading this... I'm not blogging - Really I'm not...

6 comments:

Michelle Styles said...

And just who was that masked woman?

Glad the mss is progressing.

allyblake said...

Mmmm, I feel a word count war coming on! I'm at 28,000, Nic's hot on my heels. How about Natasha?

Bwaaahahahahaha!

Natasha said...

Don't ask! I'm in the deadline cave, too. And, it's so hot in here.

Trish said...

What masked woman. where????

Oh Ally - you wanna play??? Lovely. OK. I'm on 5k a day to make my new target... Ready... Steady....

Yes Natasha, hot, and yet with a pleasant odour of wine in the air.... ;)

Nicola Marsh said...

You girls are mad! ;)

Liz Fielding said...

Where do you find these gorgeous men? If I typed "gorgeous blokes" into my search engine, would dozens of them appear? Please...