Friday, July 7, 2006

Cuteness!!!


HOW CUTE IS THIS COVER???

I got two gorgeous covers in the post today - This is the first of them... And isn't it just the cutest??? It's now officially my favourite Romance cover to date... The back cover says:

"She hid from love, but it found her anyway...

Teagan Delaney has made sure she's too busy for love... too busy to get hurt! But when she has to become stand-in Mum to her sister's tiny kids, and enlists the help of her gorgeous neighbour Brendan McNamara, the rules Teagan has lived by begin to crumble...

Brendan has already proved with ease that he's perfect father material, and as his new found family quickly nestles it's way into his heart he has to show Teagan that they can be the perfect family too..."

This is my first new cover for the new line and I have to say I have yet to see a bad one! It bodes so well for the new launch and I for one, CAN'T WAIT!!!

Project: Parenthood is out in the UK, Ireland, USA, CANADA and ALL OVER THE PLACE in November.... But if you can't wait there's an excerpt on the Website here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»