Friday, July 7, 2006

Hotness!!!!

And How HOT is THIS cover???

And yes, we're TWO FOR TWO in the new LOVING THESE COVERS league... THIS one says:

"It takes just one sexy fireman to set her ablaze...

Circumstance has left Finn McNeill without a place to stay. Which means her only option is the spare room of friend and firefighter Shane Dwyer. Soon Finn's burning question is: what's worse - living with a rugged fireman who's off limits, or having no home and no rugged fireman at all?

Memories from Finn's past refuse to let her act on her present desire. And Shane has promises to keep that mean Finn is forbidden to him. But how long can they resist temptation when the tension's sizzling, the attraction's simmering, and the flames of passion are licking at their heels? Perhaps one secret, white-hot night will be enough to put out the fire?"

This is my first Modern Extra and I have been waiting on this cover with bated breath... MAN was it worth the wait!!! And Shane looks EXACTLY how I pictured him... All bow to the Editors in London who came up with both these gorgeous covers!!!!

You can kinda see why I leave all the difficult stuff to them, right???

White-Hot! is out in the UK and Ireland in September and is scheduled as Her Wildest Dreams, a Sexy Sensation in Australia and New Zealand in December... But again, if you can't wait, there's a bit of an excerpt on the website here.

Now... I'm off to write up our first blog on the subject of The Blank Page...

4 comments:

JENNA said...

GREAT cover! I love covers :D

Nicola Marsh said...

Trish,
I adore the new Romance covers but boy, is this cover HOT!!!
I sooo can't wait for mine :)

And the blurb makes me want to grab the book and read it asap!

Trish said...

ISNT HE HOT????????

And you know, the longer I live with this cover the more he *becomes* Shane to me... Sigh...

Have to say, am loving the Modex covers in general! Can't wait to see what they come up with for Breathless....

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»