Monday, July 3, 2006

News Update


Hurrah!!!
Had a lovely phonecall today from lovely Editor to say that Anticipation has gone through for the Modern Extra line! It's a February 2007 release and is title 'Breathless'... Thank heavens!!!
Cos I may have mentioned how much I love this book... here's hoping readers feel the same way...
She has also nailed my feet to the floor with a four book contract so that's me kept out of mischief til next February. What is it they say about bad people and lack of down time??? But still, it's great to know what I'm doing and for when. I like to have my schedule clearly mapped out so that I can feel guilty when I skive off... These things are important...
So this is my TENTH book for Mills & Boon chaps!!! Woo-hoo! And my fourth in eight months... To celebrate all that and 'cos we're getting closer to the launch of the new Romance line (and 'cos it's sorely overdue) - I've spent the weekend swearing, sorry, working at my website. I'll add excerpts of both Breathless (aka: Anticipation) and Rescued: Mother To Be (aka: Baby Makes Three) and a link to the blog posts on writing and THEN I'll add a new competition... As the new pages load up, if you find any diffs in display or links can you let me know? It'd be much appreciated...
Meanwhile, I'm gonna post a bit later today for the last time on Synopses... Just to recap and to make sure it's all crystal clear. And then we're onto Editing...

7 comments:

JENNA said...

CONGRATS!!! Did they do halfsies? 2 Romance, 2 MX? Or is your 4 just for MX...and you have to write more for Romance? Girl...you'll be living in the cave!

Nicola Marsh said...

Congrats Trish!
On fab title, 4 book contract and your 10th book!!!!!
You go girl :)

Natasha said...

Excellent! I need company in the cave of a night-time.

allyblake said...

Yay Trish! Congrats on your tenth book and four book contract! Superstar!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Styles said...

CongratsTrish. Excellent news!!!!

Trish said...

Jenna! Are you trying to KILL ME??? Yes - it's two and two... jeez... I already seem to spend most of my life in this cave already... lol...

THANKS Nic and Natasha and Ally and Michelle... It's been a rough ride this year since I took up writing full time. But we're seeing light at the end of the tunnel (or should I say cave mouth) FINALLY... Wonder when I can have a holiday? Whadya think... 2010???

Anonymous said...

thats brilliant news!!! congratulations, cant wait to read the new books, hope to see you soon and catch up
sharon