Monday, August 7, 2006

Birthday Weekend & Cake results

Well I have to say that was probably one of the best birthday's I've had in two decades... (I normally hate them btw) - I got presents I liked, spent the day doing what I wanted to do (which mostly involved testing out the Spyro The Dragon PS2 games I bought for my youngest nephews birthday the day before mine - yes, they were for him!) and I baked Ally's Cake and nobody died and the kitchen remained in one piece!!!! A perfect birthday in my opinion....
A huge thanks to all of you who sent me Birthday messages and e-cards - It made for such a lovely day. Especially Kate Walker's card which made me giggle for quite some time!!! And Donna Alward's card which made me crave chocolate enough to get me off my backside and into the kitchen to attempt the cake in the first place....
So I treated myself to a weekend away from the computer to re-charge and during that time a friend of mine pointed out that there are less weeks left in August than I had convinced myself there were so I now have to buckle down and get that word-count up!!! And in the breaks I'll no doubt need I will be working with Ally, Natasha and Nic to get the Pink Heart Society Blog ready for launch on 1st September...
Nope... no pressure...
But if I get an extra five minutes in there I promise to do another article on The Blank Page, taking up where we left off on Introspection and Jumping POV...
Back to the cave for me....Tra-la-la...

4 comments:

Nicola Marsh said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you had a great time. Chocolate, mmm....trying not to drool here....

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH!!!!

I am so pleased that you have had a great time.

Bdw, Did you get my e-mail?

Julie

Liz Fielding said...

A belated happy birthday, Trish. Doh -- I am sooo slow!

Anonymous said...

Trish...belated happy birthday! Hope you had a lovely one and all the best for your new year! x Daisy