Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hey Look What I just Heard!!!

Found out today that I have a couple of books nominated for the Cataromance Reviewers Choice Awards - which is pretty darn fab!!!

My January Tender - The Wedding Surprise and April Tender - O'Reilly's Bride (aka: The Pineapple Book) - which is timely for me (thankyou Cata Reviewers!!!) - Cos I'm trying to decide what books to enter in competitions this year...

Thing is, it pits me against my lovely Pink Heart Leaders - Ally Blake, Nicola Marsh and Natasha Oakley not to mention in the same category as the REMARKABLE Liz Fielding... Sigh... Still, pretty darn great to be nominated!!!!!

Awards are being given out at a special Pink Carpet awards ceremony on Friday so do pop on over to Cata so you can give me a hug of commiseration and help me hug the winner!!!

Too much fun!

6 comments:

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Congratulations Trish. It's great to see you and my other favourite authors nominated. I'm going to do my best to be there on Friday - any idea what time it begins?
Sue :-)

Margaret McDonagh said...

Fabulous news, congratulations, Trish! I'll be thinking of you all on Friday.

Love,
Mags

Donna Alward said...

Congrats babes! You KNOW my thoughts on contest entries! (chants, ORB, ORB, ORB)

Liz Fielding said...

Congratulations, Trish! The Time Zone difference will defeat me on Friday night -- I'm on deadline and I need my eight hours -- but I'll be partying with you in my dreams!

allyblake said...

Congrats on your DOUBLE nomination Trish. Buy oh boy does that bode well. But which, oh which? Lucky I don't have to choose;).

Ally

Nicole Reising said...

WAy to go!

Cole