Thursday, August 3, 2006

I'll let you figure it out...

Today is August 5th....
Your Birth Month is August
Your Birth Month is August

Ambitious and strong, you find it easy to be successful.
You are brave and stubborn. No one's going to set your limits!

Your soul reflects: Strength, character, and devotion

Your gemstone: Peridot

Your flower: Poppy

Your colors: Orange, red, and light green

You are 73% Leo

You are 73% Leo

How Leo Are You?
And today I am going to have a go at make Ally Blake's cake... For those of you that know me... I'm sorry for your loss...
Cooking wouldn't really be my thing. Even though she does give really simple instructions. She mentioned cup fulls of things... is that like expresso sized cupfuls or mug sized cupfuls???
This cake may take more than one attempt....

6 comments:

allyblake said...

Oooh, does that mean today's your birthday Trish????????????

Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthyda dear Tri-ish
Happy birthday to you!

And as to the cake, I can't cook either. So it's pretty much fool proof! I've never had real measuring cups, so just use tea cups.

Oooh, let me know how it turns out! Wish you lived closer so I could bring one around to you ;)!!!

Kate Hardy said...

Happy birthday, Trish!

Natasha said...

Twenty-one again! Happy Birthday!!

Margaret McDonagh said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day, Trish.

Cooking. Oh goodness! I wish you well with the cake efforts - this from someone who could burn down the kitchen trying to boil an egg!! Hey, maybe Ally means bra cups?!?! What would I know?!

Have fun and I raise a cyber Guinness to you!

Love,
Mags

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Have a very Happy Birthday Trish!
Sue :-)

Natasha said...

Soooo, how did the cake go???