Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Slow and Steady ain't winnin this race...



Well those uncooperative flipping characters of mine made me go the whole way back through what I'd already done so they could reluctantly spill the information they hadn't bothered telling me... Which means we made progress... yaay... but it was slow... sniff...

Thing is, I'm now so ticked off with them that I really want to stuff them in a folder somewhere and leave them to stew for a while. It would serve them flipping right!!!! But no, we have a deadline - so I can't be that petty. Much and all as I really want to be. Seriously. Trust me on this. They don't deserve happily ever after!!!!!

TEN DAYS TIL DEADLINE... Here's hoping for some speed tonight....And some kind of resolution for the headache I have now had for nearly a week...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You can do it, Trish! And love the cartoon, btw.