Monday, September 11, 2006

It's Hugh-Day

This beautiful man is my choice for Male on Monday at The Pink Heart Society. Can't really blame me, can you?

The only problem with choosing a man as internationally worshipped as Hugh Jackman is that everyone has their own fav picture and my post on the PHS blog is only actually allowed to be so large... Sigh...

So I have declared this international Hugh Day, and am looking forward to blog hopping later to see what everyone else came up with!!! I may even find a few I haven't seen before... And these ones are already yelling potential hero at me....

I haven't forgotten the promised poll for you to vote on either. And I'll pop back later to add it on... Honest. Shortly after I fnish tweaking my draft of Fighting Fate. Which I'm having a play with while my lovely Editor is on hols....

And isn't it nice to see that Hugh approves of our international day for him? You're welcome Hugh.... ;)

8 comments:

Natasha said...

*Why* is blogger working for you and not me?????

Trish said...

It just likes me better???? My pics of him were more beautiful than yours???

Erm... good old Irish LUCK???

Jopee said...

Thats a lovely one on the sofa Trish... doesnt beat the towel one though, no matter how small ;)

Natasha said...

I'm done! And you're in no position to defend yourself when you left out the 'Hugh with longer hair' picture ...

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

*whispers* come and tell me what you think of Hugh glistening on the beach... imo it beats the towel one any day ;-)

Sue :-)

Trish W said...

Wellll... I'm off to Sue's....

Sierra Donovan said...

Trish,

Oh ... my ... gosh.

I didn't get over here until late, but that couch shot of Hugh is to die for.

Sierra

Carol Hutchens said...

Trish,
You stole my man!!! I love Hugh...hadn't seen this pic...it's great!
Honestly, he talks in my head...LOL

Carol