Thursday, September 28, 2006

Project: Parenthood Review



The ever helpful Natasha Oakley has been kind enough to forward me my Romantic Times Review for Project: Parenthood ... And they gave it a FOUR!!!

Unexpectedly stuck with her sister's three young children for a few days, travel consultant Teagan Delaney gets in over her head -- fast. Her savior is her new neighbor and old college chum, website designer Brendan McNamara. He helps Teagan cope with the kids, and they get thoroughly reacquainted -- which is by turns joyous and painful for them both. But understanding why they drifted apart once may not keep them from doing it again! Trish Wylie's Project: Parenthood (4) is an emotionally complex, character-driven story. Teagan's a wonderful heroine, and we should all have a Brendan in our lives.

I'm chuffed with that!!! Especially the 'emotionally complex' and 'character driven' parts - cos that's what this line is all about - THE PEOPLE... makes me sound like I know what I'm saying in the workshops - which is a tad of a relief... Phew!

Speaking of which - get your keyboards warmed up cos it's back to work tomorrow... I've spent all day today getting contest entries sorted out - books sent for reviews - and sorting out the HUGE back-log of contest and website stuff that I'm so behind with... I need the boards cleared so we can get this book done gang!!!

And in October I'm going to run some spot prizes on the Blog to celebrate the US release of The Pineapple - and we'll do a little on the story behind the story too...

See you all tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Carol Hutchens said...

Sounds wonderful, Trish. Can't wait to read the book.

Looking forward to the workshop...

Carol

Marcy said...

Congrats on the review, Trish! You've got my interest.

Marcy

Jopee said...

Congrats on a great review, Trish! And what a sweet, sweet cover... cant wait :)

Trish said...

Thanks gang! It IS a sweet cover isn't it??? And I'm so pleased with the review - I LOVE RT!!!