Friday, October 13, 2006

Places to come Wave at Me!

I'm all over the place today, if any of you want to pop around and wave hello at me...

First up I'm blogging today at The Pink Heart Society about my favourite romantic comedy, like, ever...(so far) - While You Were Sleeping. I LOVE this movie!!! And I have waffled lots, quoted bits of dialogue and provided a slew of yummy pics to try and persuade people to feel the same way about it as me...

I've blogged about the chain of events that led to the idea behind O'Reilly's Bride over at The Idea Boutique. This is a great site, where they have different authors popping in to explain how they thought up their stories. And it's fascinating to see how different people approach that. One for you writers out there to read through and see if you think the same way!!! Big thanks to my mate Nicola Marsh for the link to this one!!!

Yes, I'm still blogging at eharlequin too - In the most recent post I've fessed up to the non-writing problems that tortured me even when The Pineapple was finished. Well, before the revisions rounds began 'finished'... I'm at eharlequin all month so please do pop by...

After being tortured by my neices for ages and getting ticked off that I couldn't go see what they were *at* on their own myspace's I finally succumbed to a myspace of my own. Now I'm not too sure about this one just yet... And Ally Blake had a hilarious time when she signed up for it a few weeks back (though I have *no idea* what she did to get *that* response - lol) - But I'll give it a go anyway and we'll see what happens. I'm already a little biased I think, cos I love my Blog here! It's my addiction... And I've made a tonne of fabulous new friends here!!! I'm not sure yet if myspace can have quite the same result, and it's a *much* younger audience... and there are *very few* writers of category romance there... We'll see... I felt brave... And okay, adding a background, searching for people I knew and figuring out how to add some background music was all great fun... So, if you have a myspace, come visit me...

Right, back to the book... and we'll do a workshop over the weekend...

1 comment:

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Hi Trish,

I know you're really busy in deadline frenzy, but I just wanted to check everything's okay.

I hope the writing's going well and it hasn't been as painful as 'the pineapple' (which incidentally is a FANTASTIC read).

Hugs & Best Wishes

Sue :-)

P.S. The word counter site is down and not looking like it'll be back any time soon. I've put a link on my blog to another website for anybody interested...