Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tagged & New Title

Yup. Donna Alward got me! It's been a while so I guess I was due one...

But before I launch into it, I thought you all might like to know that the book that was *a tough one to write* is now officially named: The Return Of The Rebel - how great is that title! And any of you that read a little about the new casting of Connor Flanaghan will know that it's pretty damn apt too!!!

It's release date as a Modern Extra is set for July 2007 - which means it will be on the shelves at the exact same time as Bride Of The Emerald Isle in the Romance line!!! This is AMAZING! And a first for me in the UK. It means that anyone interested in the different styles we use between lines will get a very clear idea by reading the books side by side... We can even do a bit of a chat about them in June as part of the run up - cos in July I'll be travelling... CAN'T WAIT...

So, here's the tag that Donna caught me with:

Four jobs I've had:

1.Retail Manager
2. Music Tour Co-Ordinator
3. Riding Instructor
4. Professional Show Groom
(and it was tough picking just four!)

Four places I've lived:

1 Lisburn, Co. Antrim
2 Ards Peninsula, Co. Down
3 On A Tour Bus through all 32 Counties of Ireland
4 Augher, Co. Tyrone
(and again - list not long enough)

Four favorite foods:

1 Chicken
2 Salmon
3.Salads
4. Cheesecake
(have I mentioned the length of these lists???)

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. Serenity
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. The Princess Bride
4. Speed

TV shows I enjoy:

1. Battlestar Galactica
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. Torchwood
4. Supernatural

Four places I've traveled:

1. London
2. Germany
3. Cyprus
4. Every County Of Ireland

Four places I'd like to visit:

1. New York
2. Australia
3. Italy
4. Thailand
(keep an eye on me next year to see how many of these I can manage)

Four websites I go to daily:

1. e-harlequin
2 The Pink Heart Society
3. Myspace
4. various friends' blogs

Four people tagged:

aka: The Pink Heart gang....

3 comments:

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Uh oh, it seems great minds think alike ;-) *sigh* I'm always so late!!

I LOVE the Title, and can't wait to see the cover!

I have a goal brewing for July too... I'm realising you can never say never. :-)

Sue :-)

Trish said...

ABSOLUTELY SUE!!! Theres no such thing as never say never! Life teaches us that one pretty darn fast I think...

And yeah - I'm kinda holding out for the book cover too! CANT WAIT! And hopefully tomorrow I can get the cover for Rescued scanned in... well... once i finish cleaning up horses, mucking out beds and putting up the christmas tree that is... Oh and doing a little something for my editor - FOR TOMMORROW!

JENNA said...

You tagged me? grumble grooble gurgle urp!