Thursday, January 18, 2007

Rescued: Mother-To-Be Cover

I AM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THIS COVER!!!!
I jest you not! Now we all know what a truly fantabulous job the Art Department have been doing of late with the covers for the new line but HOLY MOLY!!! This one could be a film poster for this book!!! The characters are EXACTLY as I saw them while writing (especially Eamonn!!!) and then there's the gorgeous green fields complete with stone walls background so typical of Ireland (and remember this one is set on a Stud Farm so loads of green fields...) - and then there's his hands on her bump... SIGH... it's PERFECT!!!! It has got to the stage where the arrival of a box of books at my door is like Christmas every darn time!
GOTTA LOVE THIS JOB!!!
The back-blurb reads:
Pregnant: rescued by a millionaire
Feeling her baby's first kick was supposed to be a joyous moment for Colleen McKenna. When life dealt her the hardest blow, Colleen knew that she would have to summon up all of her courage to cope with her pregnancy alone.
Now gorgeous millionaire Eamonn's kindness is testing her fierce independence. And having Eamonn's hand on her bump, feeling each tiny kick with her, makes every moment more special than the last...
Can Colleen allow her heart to believe that the wealthy tycoon would swap jet-setting for fatherhood and be the perfect daddy for her baby?
The book isn't out until April so there's a bit of a wait I'm afraid.... But I just couldn't wait to show you guys the cover now that its up on Amazon! And when you come back here in March we will do a competition to win a copy and a few behind the scenes factoids and an excerpt or two... ThosE of you that are regular visitors might know this book as And Baby Makes Three, which was its working title.... So if you use the search key at the top left hand side of the blog you can see some of the thoughts I had whilst writing it last year...
DID I MENTION I LOVE THIS COVER???

10 comments:

Nicola Marsh said...

Trish,
this is one GORGEOUS cover!!!!!

BTW, forgot to let you know that this book is advertised in my INHERITED: BABY (Dec release) for the next 'Baby on Board' in April!

allyblake said...

Goooorgeous cover Trish. Looove the blurb too. Yay!!!

Ally

principessa said...

beautiful cover and artwork.

Kate Walker said...

That's a fabulous cover Trish - the new Romance covers are so good just now.

Can't wait to read the book too.

Donna Alward said...

Oh Trish, it's BEAUTIFUL! And so perfect for the book! Sigh....the covers are SO gorgeous.

Natasha said...

I think I might well be a little in love with Eamonn. :)

Anonymous said...

Trish, GORGEOUS cover, love the irish background...great great great!
x Daisy

Trish said...

I'm sooooooooooooo glad you guys all love this cover as much as I do... I tell ya - they can't get much better than they have been since the line relaunched!!!! I mean, has *anyone* heard a single complaint recently??? I know I haven't...

And Nic!!! Wow!!! I'm so glad you told me!! I don't think I've been linked to a series like this one since...erm...

Cole said...

It is a gorgeous cover! :)

Cole

Jennifer Y. said...

It is a great cover!

Found your blog after reading your post on Tote Bags 'n' Blogs