Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And a Cataromance Award!!!


Well... on a bit of a roll this week aren't we????

Yup - with many many many thanks to the lovely lovely Reviewers at Cataromance (and you *know* who you are!!!) my first Modern Extra title White-Hot! has been awarded a Cataromance Reviewers Choice Award for the second half of 2006!!!

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!

Have to say - I'm quite enjoying this week ;)

Congrats go also to my fellow PHS Eds Ally Blake and Nicola Marsh who also won awards!!!

And just in case you had all forgotten - White-Hot! is being released as a Promotional Presents in the USA and Canada in August under the title: The Firefighters Chosen Bride... No cover as of yet so we'll all just have to make do with the UK Fireman cover... Sigh... This job is just soooooo tough sometimes...

For a full listing of the Cataromance Reviewers Choice Awards you can go to the message boards here.

On the deadline front may I just insert manic laughter and then slink back off into the cave where I belong...

5 comments:

allyblake said...

Yay Trish!!!! Congrats!!!! But you already know how much I looove this book right?

Ally

Nicola Marsh said...

Congrats Trish!
This book was a cracker :)

Anonymous said...

thats brilliant!!! am so happy for you!!! see ya soon
shaz

Lis said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to read it :o)

Trish said...

YOU ARE ALL LOVELY PEOPLE!!!

And have cheered me up no end! Cos I'm having a rotten couple of days (mostly website related)... and as you all know I'm terribly easily stressed around deadline time... :(

And it's also so so lovely that people enjoyed this book when it was written so blind for the line, remember??? So this book was simply written as something I would read myself and I think the level of relaxation comes through in it...???

Right - back to my own private world of stress i go then... SIGH...