Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Competition Time


Yep, it's that time again. First up is the winner of The Big End Of Year Competition - winning all of my UK releases in 2006 is Lisa in Alberta, Canada!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Lisa wins copies of :





This time you can win a signed copy of Breathless! If you're on my Mailing List (erm... and if not, why not???) then you might have heard about this new Competition already - I already have entries! Just email me through the Website and let me know:

What is the name of the music track I was listening to while writing that summed up how Shannon felt in The Return Of The Rebel?

Entries close end of February and I will draw the winner the first week of March. GOOD LUCK!
And if you want to know mt thoughts on Writing Romance as a Single Gal then pop over to the great Tote Bags 'n' Blogs where I'm blogging today...

1 comment:

Natasha said...

No point my trying to win a copy of 'Breathless', Trish, I bought it today. We were both looking remarkably fine on the UK shelves today. :)