Sunday, February 25, 2007

First Review For Breathless!

Thanks to the very lovely Julie at Cataromance I have my very first review for Breathless! today!!!
The review ends up with:
"Breathless! Is simply fantastic! Trish Wylie’s heroine, Cara, is funny, sassy and adorable while Rory is a simply divine! Trish Wylie blends hot sex, intense character development, laugh out loud moments and heartwarming romance into an unforgettable story so good that you’ll guzzle it down in a single sitting – and then wish you hadn’t!
Sexy, funny and simply unputdownable, Trish Wylie’s Modern Romance Extras are books fans of Jennifer Crusie and Lori Foster should add to their lists. "

Now at this point I should just point out that the last paragraph is THE NICEST THING ANYONE HAS EVER SAID - EVER!!!!! Those two names are like, y'know, legends!!! I am a HUGE Lori Foster fan , she's the person that started me back onto reading M&B's after I went out and started a career in the *real* world, the first one that made me think seriously about writing one myself, and therefore - it follows - that she was the one that made me what I am today... Her hero's inspired me. In fact, can I just say - The Buckhorn Brothers series has just been re-released and if you haven't read them - go - GO NOW... cos seriously, YUM!!! My original copies are all but worn out so those nice new shiny covers have been very tempting... So, the very fact that my name was in the same sentence as those two names...well.. I think I could quit now and be happy...
Then again... deadline now eight days away...May have to wait til then to quit...
To read the whole review you can go here - and THANKYOU JULIE for such a very lovely compliment!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Oh, and remember folks, to comment on here it's still right click and open - sorry - flipping stupid blogger...***
Breathless! is still available in the UK and through the Mills & Boon Site and Amazon and it's also available online through the eharlequin site in Australia, where it'll be on the shelf in about a week or so...
And you still have until Wednesday of this week to enter the contest to win a copy here or until Friday to win a copy as part of The Pink Heart Society's monthly Hamper Prize here...

3 comments:

Jopee said...

Congratulations on a wonderful review, Trish! If I could write like that, I would've said the exact same things and add that it mad me cry near the end too. A book that makes me laugh and cry definitely gets a 5/5 for me :) Better go check out those Buckhorn Bros...

Trish said...

Ooooohhhh Jopee you GOTTA find those Buckhorn Brothers!!! Trust me!!!

I always feel guilty when I make people cry - and according to that Jenna Bayley-Burke one, I'm getting a reputation for it!!! *sorry my friend* ;)

Jopee said...

No worries, Trish :)

Looked at my booklist yesterday and realized I had one of the Buckhorn books. Not one of the brothers though but Casey as one of a two book compilation. Its a bit hard to get hold of the Brothers' books but I will keep an eye for them.