Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Romantic Times Top Pick!!!!!



At this point I would like you to take the time to picture me bouncing around my tiny living room like a mental woman... in my PJ's... cos I'm on a deadline... (think pink and fluffy... it's winter - and I'm a girl!)

While skiving, oops, sorry - taking a break... I went to see if the reviews were in for April books yet and lo and behold - not only are they in but I'M A TOP PICK!!!! A-TOP-PICK!!!! FROM ROMANTIC TIMES!!! ME!!!! I've set myself several goals since I took up writing and this was one of them... I can retire now...

This is what they had to say:

The return of her deceased business partner's prodigal son, real estate developer Eamonn Murphy, spells trouble for single mom-to-be Colleen McKenna. After she was swindled and dumped by her baby's father, the last thing Colleen wants is to be attracted to any man -- and she's had a thing for Eamonn for 15 years! But there's no getting rid of him. Eamonn's determined to stay and pick up the slack until Colleen gives birth, and begins trusting him. Which is unlikely to happen, given her history. Trish Wylie's Rescued: Mother-to-Be (4.5) has it all -- great dialogue, a solid plot and excellent characters. This one's a keeper.

I swear. I can't remember the last time I was so pleased!!!

5 comments:

allyblake said...

Wowowowowowowowwwwwweeee!!!!!!

Congrats my sweet. What an honour!!!

Ally

Kate Walker said...

Congratulations Trish! That's brilliant - I can't wait to read this one. I love the cover too

Kate

Nicola Marsh said...

This is fabulous, Trish!!!!!
Mega congrats :)
(finally figured out the right click to leave a comment...duh!)

Jopee said...

Woohoooo!!! You're on a roll, Trish. Well done :) Cant wait to read it...

Trish said...

Thanks Gang!!!!!

Celebrate every milestone a wise woman recently said at PHS and I AGREE!!!! I'm collecting every little one of these memories....

And then I can annoy all my neices and nephews with these stories when they isit me in the Old Folks Home... described by a friend of mines young son as 'A place thats not your home but kinda like your home and is just called a home...'