Friday, March 2, 2007

Website Issues Stress & A Blogthing

I will stand up and admit it - I am currently STRESSED! And this time it's not just the book.. you know... that book thats due this MONDAY???

Nope this time it's my website server!!!! I've been with them for ages and have always been very happy but on Wednesday night my website disappeared! This is now FRIDAY!!! And so far, despite numerous emails from me to them (that they have pretty much IGNORED) they have managed to put up MY OLD WEBSITE ... which is waaayyyyy out of date! So I've complained and been ignored AGAIN. I can't get in to change the pages, I can't get a reply.... and I'm stuck with the poorer version of the site that irritated me for so long!!! After all of Ally and my's hard work to make it a thing of beauty that I was oh-so-proud of!!! I COULD WEEP!!!

WHY-OH-WHY do these things always happen around deadline time???? Mmmm?????

The server was recently taken over by PIPEX - And I sincerely hope this is not an example of things to come!!! Cos if it is... I'm OUTTA THERE! So - if you have any good or bad server stories to tell me or have a server you're more than chuffed with come by and let me know gang... cos if this isn't sorted out today then I'm moving my site!!!!

H-E-L-P!!!!

You Are 56% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

2 comments:

Sue aka MsCreativity :-) said...

Offering my belated congratulations Trish - I don't need to tell you how much I LOVED White Hot! (and all the others I've read since then). It's also great to see Nic & Ally there too - you guys (along with Natasha & Liz Fielding) are my fave Romance authors. :-)

Hugs on the stress, I hope the website issues are resolved soon. Sending you loads of good writing vibes...

Sue :-)

allyblake said...

Your website is up on my computer just fine!!!! Hope that means it's sorted all round!!!!

A