Sunday, March 11, 2007

Competition Time 2

So - a little late - but here we are back with the competition winner from February (bear with me gang... I'm playing catch up with my life and writing up a storm on my longer book at same time...)

So informing me that it was Norah Jones' Feelin The Same Way All Over Again that I had playing when I wrote The Return Of The Rebel, and therefore the winner of a signed copy of Breathless! is..... Melissa in Newport, Rhode Island!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA!!!!

This month, as you may know, has a bit of an Irish Celebration known as St Patrick's Day... so in honour of the day I am offering TWO - yes TWO signed copies of Rescued: Mother-To-Be - the book that's an RT TOP PICK FOR APRIL and ONE lucky person will win a signed copy of the book AND a little book of Irish Recipes AND some Irish goodies!!! So thats THREE WINNERS... YES FOLKS... THREE!!!!

So all you gotta to do to be in it to win it is email me through the Website and tell me... mmmm... let's see, what will I ask you... Okay then, how about you tell me the name of the fictional Stud Farm in Rescued: Mother-To-Be... The answer as always is on the book's page on my Website... but you may have to read a little to find it... Ha!

Entries to me by March 31st to make way for the Writers Competition we're gonna run in April... And I leave you with a Blogthing...

The Movie Of Your Life Is An Indie Flick

You do things your own way - and it's made for colorful times.
Your life hasn't turned out how anyone expected, thank goodness!

Your best movie matches: Clerks, Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite
***Reminder*** If you've been trying to leave a comment of late and it's not been working properly please try right clicking and opening the comments page that way... Flipping thing still not working and I have NO IDEA how to fix it!!!!

No comments: