Friday, March 30, 2007

Write the date down...



I got the go ahead on my linked Modx stories today and can I just say I haven't been this excited about a set of stories since Breathless! - so write the date down quick!!! And remind me I said I was this excited the millisecond I run into any diffs - okay?

I told myself I'd start Monday but I can see a few words being sneaked in before that to be honest...

Tentatively I've given them the working titles Letting Loose and Getting Even so first up is Letting Loose which is Alex and Merrow's story... So meet Alex Fitzgerald - HOW HOT IS THIS GUY???? And trust me when I tell you I have plenty more pics where this one came from... I researched this books characters quite thoroughly...

As the emphasis for the line is now on the kind of fun, sexy read I so enjoyed with Breathless! I'm fully planning on having a blast writing this book! And the word-count has dropped a little too so I'm hoping it'll fly through so I can get to the equally as exciting story of Alex's sister Ashling... who has another drop-dead gorgeous hero in the shape of Gabe Burke... But I'll save that for another day...

Next time I'll come back and tell you a little about Merrow and the *interesting* research I've had to do for this book (online I should add - not in person...) And I've still got those reviews to show you... and a cover to scan in... and PHS stuff to do... and... To hell with it. I'm gonna go open a new file and make a start on this instead!!!

3 comments:

Donna Alward said...

HOLY SEX ON A STICK.

WHO is that?

Nice. Very, very, nice. But you know, somehow today I have Chris Klein in my head...wonder why? *snicker*

JENNA said...

He is CUTE! OK. Must do mine as well, since I just got the go ahead on my MX as well!

You do know my brother's last name isn't Burke, right? he he he

Nicola Marsh said...

I love linked books, Trish!
Fabulous!! Start writing; the sooner you write 'em, the sooner we get to read 'em :)