Sunday, April 1, 2007

The Hero/Heroine Databases


Good Grief!!! I tell ya - a gal gets her website redesigned and in a moment of madness foolishly removes her very own personal Potential Hero Database (which involved hours of research I should add) - stupidly thinking no-one would notice it was gone...
Erm... HELL NO.
I swear I've had more emails about that than I have about anything else... Has anyone actually read any of my books recently???
So, because I'm a sharing kind of a gal I've revamped it and made a new heroines database to go with it and the links for them are now on the Writers Tips Page of my Website...

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LOSS OF SERVICE!!!!

So, if you're shopping around for hero inspiration please feel free to visit The Hero Database and likewise if you are shopping for a heroine please do visit the Heroine Database.

Normal service will now resume... LOL - I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys looking at all that...ERM... inspiration... ;)

2 comments:

JENNA said...

Ahem. Where is Elvis?

(did I just hear you call me a cow?)

Trish said...

Jenna as if I'd EVER do such a thing!!! Tsk Tsk...

I'm still trying to find a pic that meets my exacting standards... you have no idea the hours of exhaustive research involved in this....

;)