Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hide And Seek


Yes today I get to hide and you get to come find me... Ready... one... two... three...

Okay, then how about I just direct you over to my very good and special friend Donna Alward's Blog where I'm making a SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE today... I've never been to Canada before...

So if you'd like to see lovely photos of toddler Trish with a big scary horsie, which I'm told I volunteered to hold - or if you'd like to see my special concentrating face when I go One Day Eventing - or if you want to hear about the most important male in my life... or if you just simply want to go find a bit of the humourous background behind Rescued: Mother-To-Be then come find me!

If not, then back here in dear old Ireland I can tell you that Gabe and Ash's reunion is going interestingly... Gabe isn't at all what I'd expected him to be when I first thought up the story. And he most certainly isn't the least little bit like Ash remembers him! Poor girl... I've left her a little shell shocked... Or rather GABE HAS...

And I tell you - that man just has an edge to him that you wouldn't believe!

Not quite sure what I'm gonna do tomorrow... I know I'm due some writerly stuff - any requests??? There's also the first official SLAMMING I've had in a review (had to happen folks!) - I could show you it so you can see a different opinion on the book Romantic Times made a flipping TOP PICK (Just goes to show you how peoples opinions can differ...) ... but then maybe not. I haven't decided.... Apparently my heroine was a horrible human being... But hey-ho... Up til now they've quite liked my books so I really really can't complain. AND they did explain WHY the book sucked, so at least I know... I guess in the long term if it sells it sells, right?

Oh-for-goodness-sake - sorry gang - ALRIGHT GABE!

2 comments:

JENNA said...

I am so glad the linked book is coming along so nicely! I finally caught a break with my story...went for the Jewish wedding and found...wait for it...6K in one day!

Trish said...

GO JENNA!!!! Glad to hear it!!!

This one is taking a *little longer* to get going cos the linked scene near the start has to be ABSOLUTELY RIGHT to match it to the other book, y'know???

Nearly done with it tho and then should hopefully pick up speed again ;)