Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Imaginary World Anyone?


I'm blogging today over at The Pink Heart Society about Imaginary Worlds if you want to go see into the ramblings of my mind in a slightly different location...

If you guys have been visiting me here a while you'll know I'm very into my fictional Country Estates and Stud Farms and Gyms and Hotels owned by rock stars etc etc etc and you'll know I try to put a lot of research into whatever world my characters will live in - even if I never actually use it all... So the Blog is about the debate I always have on whether to just create entire fictional places or a mix of fantasy and reality or whether I should take every single thing from real life.... Lemme know what you think...
And I'm *Guest Starring* - (BOY HAVE I EVER WANTED TO BE ABLE TO SAY THAT - doesn't it sound like I've hit glamorous writer land???) - in a couple of places this week... So please - come visit - make it look like I HAVE FRIENDS...

Cos apparently the book in three weeks thing hasn't helped any with that...

Hey - if nothing else there are more nice PICTURES like this one on my lovely Pink Heart Society Blog... You could start your comment with *lovely pictures Trish* and I'lll know you came from here... ;)

No comments: