Monday, April 2, 2007

The Week Ahead

BUSY, BUSY WEEK AHEAD OF US girls and...well... girls.... I don't know if any *boys* even read this blog...Ahem - anyways...

First up is as of today (2nd) until the 7th (Saturday) there is an online party at The Pink Heart Society Yahoo Loop ... This time with some of the gals from the Harlequin Blaze line! I am personally very excited about this as I've been a reader of Blaze books for yonks - it's one of my favourite lines! And the heros are just the scrummiest!!! Also it'll be so, so interesting to see the authors take on the adventurous direction the line has been taking of late with everything from Superheros to Witches sneaking their way into the plots!?The party runs all week inclusive of those dates with a Spotlight Interview with Jamie Sobrato kicking off the week at The Pink Heart Society Blogazine and a further two guest spots during the week from other Blaze authors! So pop by!!! Come join the party! Ask lots of questions and pass round the cyber-nibbles... You can join the loop by clicking on the here.

Tomorrow I'm going to tell you about the brand new word count war between Ally Blake, Jenna Bayley-Burke and my good self - as we three Modern Extra Authors step into the ring to see who can get fun, flirty, hot and sexy onto the page the fastest... (picture me rolling up my sleeves... and those two rotten sods have a head start already!!!) You know I do like a good word count war....


Wednesday I'm gonna give you what the reviewers think so far of Rescued: Mother-To-Be - the books that is on the shelves in the UK, Ireland, Canada and USA this month... And we'll be finding out who won the March competitions for copies of the book...


Thursday I'm gonna chat a little about Backwards Casting.... which is a topic I've covered a little in previous blogs but I just kinda wanted to put it into perspective now that we have the Hero and Hero Databases in operation (see last post...) cos on Friday...


***Drumroll please***


We will launch the April writers contest - where you can win a free critique from me - yes little old me - on up to three chapters of your WIP... I'll have all the details sorted out by then and you'll have until the end of April to persuade me it should be you... Be warned though - I write for Modx and Romance so those kinds of lines I'll be more on the ball with... Anything outside of those lines I can still critique but it'll be more on general writing style and plot holes... okay??? And remember - I-AM-NOT-GOD....


Now I'm off to try and get all these posts drafted for the rest of the week so that I'm ahead of the game... Remember if you want to post a comment on here you still have to right click and open (I don't know why... but I *do* know it works that way - sorry...)

2 comments:

Donna Alward said...

YAY! Your comments work.

Told you I'd stop by.

Have fun with the new MS~!

Trish said...

THANKYOU DONNA!!!