But with Ally on holiday (and hopefully *not* writing) and Jenna writing up a damn storm... I had to try and make some headway, didn't I? Though I have been plotting and researching more that I can honestly say I've ever researched for a single book before... So that was something, right???
- Dublin streets and locations
- Posh hotels including Adult Hotels... (all will become clear - trust me!)
- Interior design and architecture
- Tantra (its a Modx - okay!!!)
- Names of Rock bands from the late seventies/early eighties
- Vintage clothing
Oh. And my heroine has goldfish issues...while Alex has a cat...
Doesn't bode well does it?
Meanwhile their song is playing and egging me on thanks to Gary Barlow and Take That who are up to the chorus while poor Alex is still in denial:
Cos you’re not the one I need.
You’re just the one that I want
Makes perfect sense to me
Cos you’re not the one I need
But you’re the one that I want
There ain’t no sense in love.
Ain’t no sense in love
See the poor guy honestly thinks that he needs a different kind of woman to compliment his life... Poor, poor misguided hero...