Monday, May 7, 2007

Are You One Of 55?


So the revisions for Letting Loose are due tomorrow and I'm being a good girl today and working my way through them until they read like they fit into the story... There's always a moment when I feel like the additions can jar me a little - but then that's cos I've lived with the original. And in fairness, one big scene change is one I felt was wrong when I had it in there in the first place, so at least my gut was right. Now I've just gotta make it work...
Happily any that felt like this in the previous 13 all read fine by the time they made it to print - so fingers crossed...

Being obsessed with watching Grey's Anatomy over the weekend hasn't helped. Damn those great writers and the believable acting! I tell ya - I've been emotionally tender for 48hrs because of it! But hey, I think I've nailed down my next Romance Line hero because of it - so time not entirely wasted - right??? But like Forrest Gump, that's all I'm gonna say about that... just watch out for my PHS Male On Monday slot at the end of the month is all I'm saying...

Meanwhile - here's a little bit of fun for you that I found on Jame's Gunn's Myspace Blog... I read it all the way through before I *got it* and then was stunned I hadn't noticed anything wrong!!! SO that makes me one of the 55 out of 100 I guess... Let's see how you lot do...

CNA YUO RAED TIHS?
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

If you're talking about Geoffrey Dean Morgan (aka Denny Duquette from Grey's Anatomy), I am all over that. He's the inspiration for the hero in my wip! He's sooo hot. And if you're not talking about him, well, all the guys on that show are hot! I think we're one season ahead of you (at least we're ahead of the UK), so I've got an insiders view : )

Marcy

Trish said...

MARCY!!!!

DO-NOT-MAKE-ME-GET-ON-A-PLANE!!!

If I know too much then I shall probaby be emotionally drained MORE than once!!!! Not a Trish-ism. Trish likes to LAUGH...

So shhhhhhh!

And as to the hero... ahhhh now... ;) You'll have to wait and see... But thanks to some brainstorming via IM with Donna Alward... I *might* actually have a PLOT??!!!! Ha!