Thursday, May 31, 2007

BTW - Quick Note


I now officially declare that Getting Even is upgraded from *difficult* to ONE OF THESE....

If you're not sure what I mean by this then you need to visit the behind the story section of O'Reilly's Bride... Been?... NOW you with me??? Yuh-huh.

I BLAME GABE ENTIRELY for the fact I have now opened an 'Edits' file and am cutting and pasting great massive SWATHES... SWATHES FOLKS - did you hear that? - SWATHES - from the main file into it, shuffling scenes round, removing threads... IT'S A MASSACRE IN MY HOUSE...

But needs must and all that - and if I've been having THIS MUCH DIFFICULTY then there's SOMETHING WRONG...

There will be tears before bedtime - mark my words...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Just remember to breathe...

Trish said...

I'm trying... honest...

Let's just say that hero run over by a bus scene...???

TEMPTING AS HELL!