Thursday, May 3, 2007

Guess Who's Back Again?


Look who's back in my house... Aw c'mon! It hasn't been all that long!!! Actually, it really, really hasn't...

So having spent a couple of days outside in the RIDICULOUSLY SUNNY WEATHER and having gained a tad of colour for my pasty-cave-dweller-skin... I'm now back indoors with a few, small, doable revisions for Letting Loose...

Apparently - the magic DID translate in the reading!!! YAAYYY!

Now all I gotta do is shake out the fairy dust for these revisions so we can get it done and dusted and all you lovely people can know the real title and I can then POST AN EXCERPT....

Are you as excited as moi yet??? And then all I've gotta do is kick Gabe into shape... But that's a whole nother Blog...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the revisions Trish, I'm doing some too...!
x Abby Green

Trish said...

Ooooh REVISIONS PARTNERS!!!!

I'll see you at the finish line ;)

Ally Blake said...

Me too!!! Am having a ball with mine so thre must be fairy dust in the air to be sure!!!

Ally

Anonymous said...

Great, cos I need it!
x Abby

Trish said...

Just so long as we're all SHARING the fairy dust... ;)

jackietoo said...

poor ol' Gabe *shakes head sadly*

Trish said...

LOL Jackie - poor ol Gabe my sweet...!!!

THAT MAN! He's just so - so - sooooo!

And when I told my Ed that on the phone she laughed...I think she kinda knows that Gabe is doing it for me a little ;)

But really he's just soooooo.....