Friday, May 18, 2007

His Mistress: His Terms

Okay - it's all wrapped up and scheduled and all...

So, Letting Loose, my 14th book and fourth Modern Extra, is now officially called His Mistress: His Terms and will be released in the UK and Ireland in January 2008

I've put up a longer excerpt on the Website, with a tonne of pics that we saw here on the blog while I was writing it and some that you might not have seen... This one being one of them... So who is the dashing chap on the rock?? Well... you'll just have to go to the His Mistress: His Terms excerpt page to find out, won't you? Ha!

Might also have sourced where some of the fairy dust came from too... Merrow's name... But to find out why guess where you'll have to go? Yuh-huh...

Not long to go in my Writer's Contest now either gang, so if you're planning on entering then you need to think about polishing it up and sending it in. I have a shortlist and will announce the winner end of the month... And next month we have a book contest again... Right, I'm off to WRITE now that I'm feeling a bit brighter! I'll blog about how I'm getting on over the weekend. AND I had an idea for my next Romance... but more about that when I get it past my lovely Editor...

No comments: