Tuesday, May 15, 2007

In Need Of Bribery...



Yes if I'm posting cartoons then it's a bad sign... cos if I'm posting them then it means I've taken the time to go looking for them... and if I've taken the time to go looking for them then it means I'm wasting time... aka??? Yes - I'm procrastinating!!!!

Darnnit!

Now in fairness I have managed to arrange both a cat-sitter and a horse exerciser for whilst I'm-a-travellin... so that wasn't time entirely wasted. I've read all my comp entries now and am forming a shortlist, so that's good. Oh, and I've read two Blazes and a Nicholas Sparks book so I've still been, erm, researching the genre... not buying that one are you? Oh well - I tried.

So what is my problem? I could lie and give you any one of a dozen reasons. But they'd be lies. I'm just feeling, I dunno, unmotivated. Is that even a word? So... I need you to bribe me to make it interesting... If you were gonna bribe me, what would you bribe me with? Keep it as clean as possible please... Well.... okay - no, best keep it clean... So if I write like, I dunno, 10k maybe this week what would you gift wrap and send me? Pretty please??? I need some motivation here...

6 comments:

Rachael said...

I'll send ya a two year old - adorable most of thew time, promise!!!

Jennie Adams said...

A Cadbury Crunchie bar. If you make your word count, Trish, email me your snail mail addie and I'll make it a done deal.

Jennie
Aiming to write 24 pages this week.

Cole said...

Man, I don't know what else to offer you other than a cyber man for when after you've done some work! :)

Cole

Donna Alward said...

Jeffrey. That should motivate you. The sooner you finish with Tom the sooner you can get to him. ;-)

Trish said...

Hmmm... A two year old... I like the whole chubby fingered hug thing but might feel the need to do the handing back thing after a week or so Rach...

CHOCOLATE!!! Now chocolate helps! Tho it might be better if twas cyber chocolate til I get to Sydney Jennie... when I see you there you can let me have my bribe then???

Cyber Man! Ooooh.... gimme a sec with that....






YUP. Imagination had a whale of a time with that one Nicole... TA FOR THAT....

Donna! Now THAT IS TRUE!

Alright am off to see what I can get done. Bribery so does work!

AND I just got told Letting Loose is a go so that helps with the motivation too... Will post an excerpt on the morrow...

Ally Blake said...

I'm at 16,200 Trish so am gaining on you!!! That might motivate ;).

Ally