Monday, May 14, 2007

The Week Ahead Again

So... if you know who this chap is then you might need to pop over to my Male On Monday slot at The Pink Heart Society today...Never let it be said I don't seek out potential hero's for you...

Meanwhile, back here in the Trish cave we're working on Gabe's story again and trying to get some more plans made for this summer... And I've been thinking some about the kind of waffling I do on here...

Tis a big debate as it happens. I've made a lot of very good friends through this blog and am chuffed when you guys find any of my rambling or surfing the net discoveries interesting... but I'm debating about what you'd like to see when you pop over here...


Now, when I'm away (all catastrophies holding off that is), I'm gonna do a bit of a travelogue. Thought it might be interesting for you to see the *next step* kinda thing. Because despite how I may feel my friends are informing me that I'm not really a *newbie* at this anymore. So what comes after those first few sales? When you've started writing full time? When you're working for two lines? When you have to think career??? Do you guys want to hear those thoughts as I go along or are you happy enough with what we already do here??? Up to you...

I don't mind either way. Or if you have questions you're interested in or things you've always wanted to know about then maybe you could email me them throught the website and I'll have a think? I'm reluctant to go too personal and I hope you'll understand that - been bitten a few times as a single gal - with weird internet *occurrances* and pictures of headless naked men (side on...I'll give you a mental moment with that one...) so I'd prefer not to have my karma dealt too many blows from the dark side if thats alright thanks anyhoo...

But while I'm finishing this book up and reading the last of the contest entries I currently have I'm open to trying a few new topics... or just waffling along like I do... whatever... Just a thought...

No comments: