Monday, June 4, 2007

Just Shoot Me


Does anyone remember me saying at the end of Letting Loose - now known as His Mistress: His Terms - that I felt a post book slump coming and then I decided that the best way to avoid it was to start another one???
*SIGH*

That might not have been a Mensa moment...

Writing Getting Even aka The Pineapple MkII is still proving a tad like wading through week old porridge. I'm now at the can't see the wood for the trees stage I think... so am going to push through the pain barrier and then try and sort through whatever complete and utter tripe I have when I'm done. If this book doesn't KILL ME FIRST.

Consequently it might be next week before I bring you the Writing Contest winner cos I'm away this weekend. If this book doesn't KILL ME FIRST.

And then I'll be announcing a new contest to win some books before I head off round the world at the end of the month. If this book doesn't KILL ME FIRST.

JUST-SHOOT-ME-NOW . (and just look how bloody relaxed Gabe looks!!!!)

5 comments:

Rachael Blair said...

I feel your pain! My wip is THE SAME!!!

Enjoy your weekend away.

Ally Blake said...

Sorry but I think I win. I've said why on my blog ;).

Ally

Trish said...

Ally I dunno - it's a close run thing...

And I REALLY NEED THIS ONE DONE cos the panic of where I'll be a month from now is hitting me BIG TIME...

Mind you - got new hair-do today... so am feeling less cave-dweller- ish and more like I might fit in in Glamourous Writer Land - ish...

Ally Blake said...

Oooh, nice! Am jealous. Am in great need of haircut. Was hoping to when this book is finished but I fly out on holidays the next day!

Mmmm, may have to find an hour...

Ally

jackietoo said...

Maybe Gabe doesn't want you to leave town? :D