Friday, June 8, 2007

Writer's Talk A LOT



Just so you know I haven't forgotten you all!!! I'm now in sunny-ish England visiting the lovely Kate Walker for her 50th Book Bash and can I just tell you that when writers get together WE TALK...

And talk...

And talk...

And talk...

Yup and then we talk some more. And that's only three of us together!!! Imagine what it'll be like when Natasha and everyone else meets up with Kate, Abbey and I come Saturday!!! I will have NO VOICE left by the time I get home...

And YES - GABE AND ASH ARE BLOOMIN WELL WITH ME!!!!

I'll pop by with an update asap gang...

2 comments:

Mary Blake said...

Trish,

I have been slowly working my way through my TBR pile, and today I read RESCUED: MOTHER-TO-BE. Loved it!

Hope you and Gabe are getting along! LOL

Mary

Trish said...

THANKYOU MARY! How lovely!!! You made my day now that I'm back from all the socializing and have to settle my head for work again...

Gabe had a jolly good talking to from Kate and Abby so HA!