Monday, August 20, 2007

Just While You're Waiting...

...for me to resurface... Make a cup of coffee... have some choccie... watch a movie or two or three... And then go play Blogthings if you like til I can get Gabe to leave the building ;)

And if you're a ring finger or a thumb... Uh-oh...


You Are a Pinky

You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.
A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.
You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.

You get along well with: The Ring Finger

Stay away from: The Thumb

6 comments:

Biddy said...

*waves pinky at Trish*

Hello fellow Pinky!

Ray-Anne said...

Oh no. I am a ....THUMB!
But, but, I like pinkies. Honest. They are delicous on hot buttered toast. :)

Melissa Leavitt said...

I'm a ring finger! Excellent excuse for another diamond. :)

Thanks for the diversion Trish!

Trish said...

Ooooohhhh this one could be USEFUL...Hmmmm...

Donna Alward said...

LOL I'm a ring finger too!

Knew there was a reason we got on.

Trish said...

*re-evaluating christmas card list*

Now Ray-Anne... would you like to RETHINK the toast thing??? Hmmm???